View Single Post
Old
12-26-2011, 11:12 PM
BillDineen

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by boodangleroo28 View Post
Hey guys sorry if this clouds up the forum but i figure this is a good place for my question.

I'm 5'9" and only about 130lbs, Ive been going to the gym consistently over the past few weeks doing chest& triceps day 1, back&bi day 2, legs and abs, and shoulders& cardio.

Does anyone have any suggestions on efficient and healthy ways to gain weight and mass. I've been taking whey protein but was wondering if there is any other supplements out there most efficient but as well as healthy.

I appreciate any feedback and Happy holidays

Go FLYERS!!
This was almost 20 years ago, but playing football as a teenager I went from 140lbs to 165lbs in 2 months on a program called the "Dash Building Box". The coach thought I was on steroids and I had to convince him that I wasn't.

They do not make it anymore, but I have read recently that whey protein alone with creatine and l glutamine is what is recommended. I used creatine about 15 years ago and found that it only gave benefits for about a month or two and made muscles temporarily harder, but that is it.

What I can say is that I had gained more weight when I worked muscle groups less often than what I thought was necessary. Also, total calories matter. When I road the bench "playing" football at uni, I consumed 5000 calories a day. Then when I stopped I lost 30 pounds (a lot of it muscle) in 3 months just by not eating as much.

BillDineen is online now   Reply With Quote