View Single Post
Old
12-27-2011, 12:52 AM
wildcat48
HFB Partner

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Naych_PHX View Post
I don't know what Pyatt's been doing. Chip has been more noticeable than him. For most of last season Pyatt was one of our leading goal scores. He just seemed to be able to pick em up every now and then. He's a UFA after this year, and I can't see very many teams, with serious offers, calling his way this summer with the way he's been playing so far.

POS? What can you say, it's like a broken record with him. Always underachieving and giving off that lazy vibe. Maybe dress him with Chip, Bizz and scratch Pyatt. POS may spark something since he'll be playing against LA.
Edwards was very candid tonight about his time in Portland...

Quote:
"I thought he produced for us, but I thought there was a lot more to his game. If he comes back, we’ll ask a lot for him because I didn’t think he gave us near what his potential is while he was here. He offensively dynamic, but to me the play away from the puck would have to be a lot better. I hope for his sake he never comes back, but if he does come back. We’ll ask him to do what we’ve asked everybody else to do. That’s having a larger buy-in to the way we have play to be successful – 200 foot game. Be a harder worker. Work hard away from the puck and play hard in the defensive zone."

wildcat48 is offline   Reply With Quote