View Single Post
Old
12-27-2011, 07:04 AM
RayP

vCash: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by Adz View Post
Try around the airport area (Donelson Pike, Royal Parkway, Elm Hill Pike and Briley Pkwy at I-40). I have heard great things about the Hotel Preston, but I have been unable to find prices on their site. I've stayed at Hilton Garden Inn (airport) http://hiltongardeninn3.hilton.com/e....htm?view=LIST It only has 3 stars, but I thought it was fine. They had a great breakfast and it was clean, but this was 5 years ago. It's not far from there to the arena--5-10 minutes. Don't know whether they have any sort of shuttle service, but you could ask. Alexis Inns and Suites lists rooms for $56. It's on Elm Hill Pike and would probably be fine. Really, anything in that area will probably make it pay to stay there and just get a cab.
Sweet, thanks for the response. Checked out the Alexis one, and might be exactly what we're looking for. Just somewhere to crash. No need for anything fancy, as I don't really plan on spending anytime at all in the room other than when I'm sleeping.

And just to confirm, no issues with this area? I've heard Nashville has some real nasty parts, but not sure how nasty they really are or how carefule we'll have to be. Plus it's not like we'll be roaming those streets or anything or looking for trouble. I don't care if someone tries to break into my car or anything, I have insurance to cover that... I just want to make sure I don't have to worry about getting stabbed or someone breaking into my room haha.

Hard to beat splitting up $150 4 ways for two nights haah.

RayP is offline   Reply With Quote