View Single Post
Old
12-27-2011, 09:45 AM
Beef Invictus
Global Moderator
Beefitor

vCash: 500

You know how people hated Zherdev? Semin will be worse. He'll likely be paid more, too. On top of that he's a huge dick to the media and fans, so he'll just be roasted alive in the media. I'd rather not risk having that drama lying around...he's also by far the worst player on the Caps this year.

I'd be willing to throw 1.5mil, maybe 2 at him. Anything more isn't worth it. He's a useless diva bum. Let Columbus sign him, or let him go home to Russia.

Edit: Oh, and he's a known partier. Big time. So...guy who doesn't treat Philly media like gods...parties...hmm. I think we've seen this before.

Edit 2: Just to be absolutely clear, signing Semin instead of using that money for defense is basically the worst idea possible this coming offseason. Especially Semin, of all people. Hooray, 5 million+ so he can maybe put forth effort in 1/3 games! Or judging by this year, 1/10 games. Yeah. Let's pray Holmgren doesn't do that.

Last edited by Beef Invictus: 12-27-2011 at 09:52 AM.
Beef Invictus is offline   Reply With Quote