View Single Post
Old
12-27-2011, 10:21 AM
NHRangerfan
enfoonts

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dorado View Post
Never been a fan of torts .His narcissism , huge ego and surliness with the media being big reasons ....
However he appears to have the TEAM , playing as a TEAM, usually on the right side of their man and on the puck on most nights now . Not sure how much this has to do with the personnel or how much is on him . MDZ , and MCd development is a big plus to him if in fact he has something to do with it .MDZ. Clearly spent too much time at WARREN 77 and chasing skirts last season and I think Torts got through to him . Bringing Brad in has helped as well since he wanted to Play for torts only I think at this point and although lately his presence on the scoresheet has been lacking his presence on the ice still demands resPect .
Don't know what you mean by narcissim and ego

This media thing is way overblown because of a few incidents, and from where I sit he does it purposely and for a reason. Every big time blow up he has had was after his team played poorly, the Brooks incident with Tampa, the Hitch incident during the SC run and this year during the slow start. Takes all the attention and heat off the team and puts it on himself.

The guy has won at every level of hockey, you may not agree with how he does things but they work.

NHRangerfan is offline   Reply With Quote