View Single Post
Old
12-27-2011, 12:05 PM
JBernierFan
Drink up!

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ziggy Stardust View Post
I'm sorry but that's a load of horsesh!t. Aside from that goal, how did Jack Johnson not have a very good game? This is yet another example of how unfairly vilified Johnson is on here.

I guess you overlooked the three strong defensive plays Johnson made soon after that goal in preventing Taylor Pyatt from cutting to the net and also cutting off the Coyotes from entering the zone. Or his shot-pass to Penner right in the middle of the ice that generated a good scoring chance, or his shot that hit the post.

Johnson played just fine after that goal, I think some of your brains are automatically programmed to just hate on him no matter what he does. How about we start tearing Voynov apart for missing his assignments? He was running around at times as well and was on the ice for a similar goal that was scored while Johnson was on the ice.
WOWZERS, that's just my opinion! Sensitive much? I thought he didn't have a good game. I didn't watch him intently, but I mostly noticed his poor play over his strong play. I'm actually a huge JJ fan and usually say only good things about him. IMO, he needed to tie up Torres on the goal. He half assed it, which led to a goal. If you're going to take a penalty, you make sure the guy can't score. End of story.

JBernierFan is offline   Reply With Quote