Philadelphia 76ers (NBA): Season starts Nov. 1 at WAS; home opener Nov. 2 vs. CHI
View Single Post
12-27-2011, 03:15 PM
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Philadelphia, PA
Originally Posted by
They lost last night but had a lot of good things. Pretty much all the sixers everyone hates had great games and if hawes plays like this all year...I dont know.
1. Hawes was a pylon defensively. I'm also excited about his abilities on the offensive side of the ball, but his effort against Aldridge was pretty horrendous. Against a top notch center like Dwight Howard, Hawes would've allowed 40+ points the way he played last night.
2. Jrue Holiday played like absolute crap. He was the worst player on the floor and it really wasn't even close. This was a little discouraging after the way everyone has been talking about him being a "budding superstar".
3. Turner looked great and I can't understand for the life of me why the offense wasn't going through him more. He was a beast driving the lane and unlike the majority of the team, he actually seems to understand SHOT SELECTION and was only firing the ball when he got open looks / high-percentage shots.
4. Iguodala looked good right up until the end. It drives me crazy when Lou was feeling it and Iggy ballhogs it for the last shot. His jumper isn't that good. It's actually quite bad. Iguodala needs to know his role on this team... and it's not as a jump shooter.
5. The turnovers were completely unacceptable.
View Public Profile
Find More Posts by WeekendAtBernies