View Single Post
Old
12-28-2011, 04:33 AM
PJ StockBB

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Man Bear Pig View Post
Simmonds is the next generation type of tough guy. By that I mean a guy who can actually play, and fight. Not many around but I find guys like him, Lucic,Phaneuf etc way better than enforcers. More entertaining. Yes, I mentioned Dion. I'm buzzing and couldn't think of anyone else.

Edit-Now that I saw a Ducks fan I immediately thought of Perry and Getzlaf as well.
umm....okay

i think some better examples are guys like clowe, McQuaid, kassian, gleason, zack smith, Mark Stuart....the three bolded guys do drop the gloves rarely, but aren't very good at it. getzlaf is okay though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Man Bear Pig View Post
Depends who Lucic is fighting. He doesn't always do to well against goons like Orr. Colton broke his nose and Lucic hid behind the linesmen. Take it easy Bruins fans, it happened. When Milan is matched up against non-goons, he'll pretty much mop the floor with anyone. Those are the guys he should be fighting, why waste 5 minutes on scrubs? I should also point out that Wayne went after Lucic just last week IIRC for a borderline hit, Simmonds seems to be willing to drop em'.
Lucic does fine against goons, orr is the only scrub i can think of that really beat him. all the other enforcers he has hung in there with fine. he has obviously lost other fights but has proven he can hang with a lot of the enforcers. and obviously a leaf fan cannot mention Lucic and fighting without mentioning the orr fight. i think it is impossible for them to do

PJ StockBB is offline   Reply With Quote