View Single Post
Old
12-28-2011, 09:00 AM
Chicago Blues

vCash: 500
Hey everyone, this is my first post. Former hockey junkie getting back into the sport bit by bit. Posting on message boards has to be step, what, 11 of 12 on the road to full blown addict right?

Name: Brandon
Sex: M
Birthplace: Litchfield, IL
Hometown: A small town in Macoupin County, IL
Current Town: Chicago (I have mixed feelnigs about it)
Mode of Transportation: Honnda Civc (2006?)
Job: Student (Law)

How and when you became a Blues fan: Started watching games on KPLR 11 at age 4. Loved it. Eventually my dad showed me the tape of the Doug Wickenheiser (sp?) "Monday Night Miracle Game against Calgary and I was sold. My fav player when I was litted was "Red Hole" - I'm not kidding. I was 6 when I found I out I was mispronouncing it.

Favorite Current Blues Player: TJ Oshie
Favorite All-Time Blues Player: Brett Hull

Favorite Active NON Blues Player: Toews. I live in Chicago, I apologize, I just think he's awesome.
Favorite All-Time NON Blues Player: Pavel Bure

Your Definitive Blues Moment: Losing to San Jose after winning the President's Trophy. Or seeing game 3 of what was eventually a playoff sweep of the Hawks (the one where where Belfour broke his stick on the crossbar afterwards)

First Blues Game Attended: March 10, 1990. 2-2 tie against the Hawks, Paul Cavlinni had both StL goals.

Music You Listen To: Everything. Classic Rock, folk, hip hop, indie, pop, oldies, really oldies, blues, jazz, seriously everything
Favorite Band(s): Bob Dylan, Beatles
Favorite Movie(s): Apocalypse Now, 40 Year Old Virgin, Rear Window
Favorite Food: Mexican
Favorite TV Show: Mad Men & 30 Rock
Hobbies: Obsessed with the news and being informed, hockey, nba, and reading law books until I go blind, mini obsession with economics though I know little about it

Chicago Blues is offline   Reply With Quote