View Single Post
Old
12-28-2011, 09:45 AM
Groucho
Tier 1 Fan

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by raab View Post
I don't think anyone is wanting to go whale hunting. Well maybe a few posters but I think the major issues people are having is #1 Compete Level: It hasn't been there most nights over the last 15-20 games. #2 The Defense: I think if you bring in some guys to form a competent NHL D this team might compete. Right now they know their GM doesn't give a damn about the season so why the hell should they.

And posters will say there's no d men available by trade but 3 d-men have been moved this year and I think that we had the pieces available to acquire all 3.
I wonder if this has anything to do with the coach.
I like Renney but the guy shows 0 emotion.
When Petrell was obviously tripped and Sedin went on to score the 2-0 goal he should have been livid with the ref who blew the call.
At least if your players see that you give a **** then they'll give a ****. Get fired up, get angry, show SOME emotion - Renney looks a cyborg at the best of times.

After seeing 24/7 and a guy behind the bench like Laviolette, its night and day for what we have. With Oil change you get some insight into the coach/player relationship and Renney looks like a zombie compared to most of the other coaches in the NHL. The ones who get consistent effort out of their team anyway.

Groucho is offline   Reply With Quote