View Single Post
Old
12-28-2011, 02:51 PM
KingPurpleDinosaur
Bandwagon Kings Fan

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by lakingsdrummer View Post
While I don't agree with everything those two say, none of our wins can prove their points wrong. This team is far from out of the woods.

Now, if in a few weeks we have won 9 of 10 or have beaten some top teams with conviction then I'd thumb my nose at these guys but until then I say let's just be happy with our win over the Coyotes.
personally, i don't have a problem with the "what". Nothing they say is new nor unaccepted by the general fan.

But I don't agree with how they only have interest in lambasting the team. Their inabilities to see both positive and negative indicates they are wearing rose-colored glasses to their own pre-disposed ideas. I'm not a fan of subjective people, neither for the positive or negative.

Plus, I put out a bet and get no response. They don't want to be held accountable to their views. How about this, let's change the bet not to be for playoffs or not, but that they will place equally or higher than last year. Since they both seem to think that the team gets worst every year, they would have to believe they won't place as high as last year, right? How bout it?

KingPurpleDinosaur is offline   Reply With Quote