View Single Post
Old
12-28-2011, 03:04 PM
Buddy The Elf
Kings!

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by KingPurpleDinosaur View Post
personally, i don't have a problem with the "what". Nothing they say is new nor unaccepted by the general fan.

But I don't agree with how they only have interest in lambasting the team. Their inabilities to see both positive and negative indicates they are wearing rose-colored glasses to their own pre-disposed ideas. I'm not a fan of subjective people, neither for the positive or negative.

Plus, I put out a bet and get no response. They don't want to be held accountable to their views. How about this, let's change the bet not to be for playoffs or not, but that they will place equally or higher than last year. Since they both seem to think that the team gets worst every year, they would have to believe they won't place as high as last year, right? How bout it?
Bingo! /Ralph Lawler

The one thing I've found is that the "axis of evil" (I'm being sarcastic you sensitive susies) tends to not even be in agreement with each other on plenty of issues yet they'll never debate each other on those issues. They just jump on the **** parade. That's cool though.. every party needs a pooper.

Buddy The Elf is offline   Reply With Quote