View Single Post
Old
12-28-2011, 07:09 PM
Rivet52
Sabres & Blackhawks

vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to Rivet52
As for Columbus, it's only a matter of time before Brassard and especially Prospal, Pahlsson, and Huselius (if healthy) are shipped out. All could get some very nice returns. Prospal is going to gain a lot of interest from playoff teams, as will Pahlsson. Brassard may be able to get the Jackets a young player in need of a change of scenery in return; I could see a player-for-player swap there. Huselius is a good player when healthy, but that very well could affect the return he'll bring back. The Blue Jackets will be sellers for sure, but I do not think they will trade Jeff Carter.

I think Hemsky will be moved, but the return won't be nearly as much as some are predicting.

Carolina should be sellers as well and have a bunch of players that playoff teams would love to acquire. Ruutu, Gleason, and Allen specifically will all fetch good returns if traded. I'd imagine a bunch of teams would be interested in all three. Ponikarovsky and even Stewart both might be able to fetch an alright prospect or late pick.

Rivet52 is offline   Reply With Quote