vCash: 500
Name: Mike V.
Sex: Male
Birthplace: St.Louis, Mo
Hometown: St.Louis, Mo
Mode of Transportation: 1999 BMW M3/ 92 Eagle Talon Tsi
College Attended/Attending: Meramec Community College
Job: Currently Unemployed
How and when you became a Blues fan: My Grandma actually dated a Blues player(Ted Harris) back in the 70's so I always heard fascinating stories about hockey while growing up, and then finally in 96' when Gretzky joined the Blues my Dad bought me front row tickets and I got to see him and Hully play live and in person.
Favorite current Blues player: Alex Pietrangelo/David Perron
Favorite all-time Blues player: Geoff Courtnall
Favorite active non-Blues player: Jarome Iginla
Favorite all-time non-Blues player: Bobby Orr
First Blues Game Attended: 96 w/Hull and "The Great One"(Not sure of the date or opponent as I was only 9 years old)
Definitive Blues Moment: Perron undressing the New York Islanders and scoring a beauty back in 09'. Easily the best goal I've ever seen in person.
Music You Listen To: Mostly Alternative/70's Rock, but I'm open to pretty much anything.
Favorite Band(s): Cage the Elephant, Bush, Nirvana, Jimmi Henrix, The Doors, Led Zeppelin
Favorite Movie(s): The Crow, Dark Knight, Donnie Darko, Any Bruce Lee Movie, 80's Horror Flicks, Last Action Hero, Any Chris Farley Movies, Seven, Forrest Gump, Fight Club, Etc and so on....I'm kind of a movie buff.
Favorite Food: Thai(Pad Thai), Indian(Chicken Tikka Masala), Sushi(California Roll), Monte Bello Pizzeria, and Pappy's Smokehouse
Favorite TV Show: Sons of Anarchy, Breaking Bad, Louie, Seinfeld
Hobbies: I've played Roller Hockey since I was six years old, and Ice since I was fourteen so I like to play pick-up games now whenever I possibly can. Besides hockey anything outdoorsy really. I love hiking, climbing, camping, fishing, swimming, canoeing, riding dirtbikes, and my absolute favorite spring hobby now is hunting for delicious Morel Mushrooms. Also I like working on cars, and plan getting my motorcycles license this Spring.

h22prelude93 is offline   Reply With Quote