Thread: Prospect Info: 2011-2012 Prospect Talk PART II
View Single Post
Old
12-28-2011, 09:48 PM
PWJunior
That's what we do.

vCash: 500
Strome had a really good night, impressed me a whole lot more than last game. He could have had a hat trick, the goalie robbed him twice with sick saves. Ryan better check his wallet to make sure nothing is missing.

I'm still not enamored with his skating, but boy is he offensively dynamic. Seemed to get stronger as the game went on and he's definitely displaying a lot of confidence. Had some sick set ups too that couldn't be finished. He was definitely up there as the most dangerous Canadian forward. BTW, that kid Tanner Pearson really impressed me with limited ice time.

The more I'm watching Strome, he looks like a right handed JT during his rookie year. I think he'd compliment JT really well when he's ready. They both have excellent vision and high hockey sense - that's a recipe for success. Add in the fact that they both have some sick mitts and are very creative. The only thing is that I've never been a big fan of moving a natural center to wing, but that's what will have to happen if we want to see that JT and Strome on the same line. I'm sure they'd be really good on the PP if they are not linemates.