View Single Post
Old
12-29-2011, 02:20 AM
kypredsfan
Weber is OUR captain

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by RayP View Post
Well looks like we have the hotel part settled, and thanks for that help.

How about some help with tickets? 7 of us going, realizing we'll likely have to buy 8 to all sit together which is fine. We're just looking for some cheap tix so wondering the best way to go about that for your arena...? We'd love the all you can drink tix or the man package I saw that comes with 2 beers for like 40 bucks, but saw those were sold out through the site. There anywhere else I can get those if we decided to go that route?
Well we have now sold out 5 straight games and if last years any indication, after football season is over we sell out frequently. All weekend games will likely sell out. I would buy in advance, especially with that many of you all going. Ticketmaster, stubhub, are your best bet. No gaurentee's with a scalper. You might be able to buy at the box office the morning of the game. At 10am, they sell like 100 tickets for $10 a piece. Usually sold out very quick and there's a good line to wait. I don't think your seats would be together though, I believe they are single seats. Good luck.

Also, usually saturday nights are McDonald's family 4 pack nights. 4 tickets, 4 hot dogs, and 4 sodas for $99.

kypredsfan is offline   Reply With Quote