View Single Post
Old
12-29-2011, 04:59 AM
Leaf Rocket
Leaf Fan Till I Die

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Ulimate Reims View Post
The road trip continues Thursday against the Hurricanes with Ron Wilson announcing after practice that James Reimer will be back in net for the Blue and White. This season, Reimer has struggled away from Air Canada Centre posting a 1-3-0 record in six games. He has a 4.26 GAA with a .852 SV%.

With the Leafs in Winnipeg on Saturday, Wilson was asked if Reimer will play the final two games of the trip:

"He's going to play tomorrow and we will go from there," Wilson said. "It's about playing well and the Monster has played really well when he has gone in there. I'm just trying to get James his reps so he can catch up. He should be a big part of our success in the second half."

Source: http://mapleleafs.nhl.com/club/blogp...id=DL|TOR|home
Thank god he knows what is doing ! WAIT THAT'S OFC A GIVEN!

Come on people remember last season when he was working his butt off and almost made us have a run for the playoffs, we need to get reimer going if we want that same run and solidify our spot for the playoffs.

He's been playing good, one bad game isn't going to be a re-occurrence for crying out loud. The more he plays the more he will be able to carry his load and come back to full form a concussion like syndrome, remember this guy was also away from conditioning for a while.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suntouchable13 View Post
Men(Wilson, Allaire, Burke) with many years of experience working in pro hockey think that Reimer is the best goalie we have. I still feel a lot more comfortable whenever James is in net than whenever Gus is in.
For me it has changed this year, I am actually okay with gustavsson's performance this year, so I dont mind it at all actually. But for the future overall I think its going to be reimer for sure.