View Single Post
Old
12-29-2011, 10:18 AM
jskramer83

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by silverfish View Post
Better regroup in Florida, the Rangers just played a dumb game. Not to mention one of their best forwards, Hagelin, was relegated to the fourth line at the end of the game, only 4 shifts in the third period.

It just looked like everyone's head is already in Philly, which is great since we have another game before then.
Hagelin, played very hard and was all over the ice. But there lies the issue, he was all over the ice, on every side of the ice. I love his effort but this was not his smartest game positionally.

There were numerous times where I saw him chasing the puck carry on the right side, while callahan was right there. and must of been thinking what is he doing all the way over here.

Even though Hagelin has scored since moving up, many of his goals are self created due to his speed, and have been on the rush. I really can't remember one goal created from being set up in the offensive zone by Richards or Calli.

With the Way Dubi is playing, I think having Hagelin on his opposite wing would be a great pair. I wouldn't say its a demotion, cause right now our Top 9 all get a lot of play. Also I thnik wolski will be exactly what Richards and Calli need, a shooter, who even if he doesn't score will get the puck on net, and give calli rebound chances.

But i do love hagelin's play, when he gets more experience he will be deadly. But still reminds me of Forrest Gump on ICE

jskramer83 is offline   Reply With Quote