View Single Post
Old
12-29-2011, 11:24 AM
Laus723
Future Now

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tuco View Post
Yes, I agree that Goc is good. No doubt about it. I just wanted to point out that signing Madden would open up (positive) options for us in case Tallon wants to make some adjustments. This is something we didn't have before, when all legit FAs signed elsewhere. Madden's possible signing here is a reflection of our credibility going up in this league. Which is great.

If we get healthy at some point, we will have too many 3rd line centers in my opinion, but not really a legit second line scoring center. And Goc might be part of a solution to that need. One way or another. First and foremost though, I'd like to see him healthy and back in the line up.
Yeah, I get what you're saying, I think I'd rather find a guy who could fit on opposite Matthias and Samuelsson on the second line and have Bergenheim join Kopecky and Goc on the 3rd line. May be Upshall, but I do think Bergenheim was the weakest link on that line. Not at all bad, but there's a couple other guys (Upshall, though, his value is low since he's been injured) I'd like to see moved well before Goc.