View Single Post
Old
12-29-2011, 11:04 AM
Laus723
Future Now

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tuco View Post
Me too. The idea about trading Goc was just an example, and if I would trade him, I would only do it if his trade value was so much higher than the other possible trade "chips" we have, that it would make a difference and fetch us the guy we want. If this was the case, I think it may justify trading a good player like Goc as well.

Anyway, I'll stop this discussion from my part now, since I don't feel good about saying these things about Goc, who has done very well here.
No worries. I got what you meant, just wanted to rally to Goc's defense, lol.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RainingRats View Post
Madden would be stop gap. Goc is too good as a third line center to trade because we signed Madden. I don't even want Madden. I think he will be disappointing. Last I heard was that his best days were far behind him. Not interested. All this tells me is that Goc is probably out much longer than expected which sucks.

I might be wrong about MAdden, I haven't followed him closely since his NJ days.
He'll be a 4th line guy, had 12 goals and 25 points last season for Minnesota, is still a very hard worker, great example, will provide leadership, very good on the PK, and still very good in the face off circle.