View Single Post
Old
12-29-2011, 01:17 PM
Crimson Skorpion
HFB Partner

vCash: 500
Awards:
Nice video, man. To answer the questions...

- What is your more memorable Carey Price moment in a habs uniform (either on or off the ice) When he got run over, got back up and went to challenge the guy to a fight. Regularly calm and cool about everything, but his emotions flared in that moment and fans saw a side of Price that we all didn't know existed.

- What is the best Carey Price moment, saves, sequence etc that I have include in the video? Love the reach around stick save he made against Detroit, in the pre-season. Pierre McGuire said it best; "That's the save of the season, and the season hasn't even begun yet."

- What is the best save or moment I haven't included in the video and should have been? I didn't see the save he made on, I believe it was Purcell in a shoot-out? I'm not sure if it was Teddy or not, but the shooter went for the lob over the shoulder but Price read it and gloved it easily. He then looks at the shooter and throws the puck at him as if to say, "Try again, buddy." before skating off while shaking his head.

- What is the save or sequence that I have include and should not have been? Don't remove it, but perhaps censor the part where he says, "I ****ing had it, is what I had." Nothing wrong with it being in the video, but it goes against HF rules as NSFW material.

Want to write for us? Head to lastwordonsports.com/writeforus and apply!
Crimson Skorpion is offline   Reply With Quote