View Single Post
Old
12-29-2011, 05:29 PM
thewave

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darylman View Post
In no way is it "your money". That's ludicrous. It's their money and they can do with it what they like. The Ducks extended Carlyle for 3 years and then fired him. OMG WHERES THE UPROARRRR.

Your second point is competely lost on me. Vancouver's building blocks were all put into place by Burke/Nonis, are you saying you think they are simultaneously incapable of doing their jobs AND geniuses? Bravo sir.
It is the fan's money. No fans no money, our money that keeps the team going. If it were other markets the people would turn to another product and the stadium empty.

I have never said Burke sucks. Burke gets it done so lets be clear on that. I have always been saying it's a coaching issue not a Burke issue. Where did you ever get that I am saying they are incapable of doing their jobs?

Burke IS keeping his buddy around though and the unwillingness to play a more defensive game is not working. It will never work, and Wilson will have to be fired but now will get severance. Fan money. Your money, my money, our money. It's bad business period.

thewave is offline   Reply With Quote