Bull call leads to loss-4-3 TB
View Single Post
12-29-2011, 09:24 PM
Join Date: Apr 2010
Originally Posted by
I have a lot of things to say:
- Lightning were sleepwalking through this game until the Wyman goal. Refs jobbed us on that one but Price has to have that. He also didn't look good on the Lecavalier goal. But still, he's going to have ordinary games at times and this team is too poor to compensate for that.
- We need a 1st line centerman. I love Pleks, but he can't be counted on when the game's on the line. Time and time again he loses important faceoffs.
- Lack of finish reared its ugly head again.
- 14 frigging times this team has lost a lead and lost the game.
- Team needs to get bigger and tougher. Too much perimeter play. Too many board battles lost. D has very difficult time clearing the frotn of the net.
- Gill should slowly be phased out of the lineup. He's a liability.
- When's the last time we were in 13th this far into the season? It's been a while.
- Season is over. The door was closed a while ago, but it's locked now. We're cooked. Please don't allow Gauthier to make anymore trades.
- We'll rise again.
good points and the inability to win puck battles or look for dirt goals was apparent in last minute. i was shocked to only see cole in front battling on the 6-4...with pleks floating 10 feet to the side of the net. with 30 secs left 3 guys need to be in front, not 1
View Public Profile
Hugo Sham's albums
Find More Posts by Hugo Sham