View Single Post
Old
12-30-2011, 12:47 AM
BlueshirtBlitz
Rich Nash

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by NYR Sting View Post
I hope some of you stayed around to watch Inside the NBA and listen to what Sir Charles just said, at around 1:38 AM.

To paraphrase (because I fully agree): The Knicks are not a very good team. They don't play any defense, they don't rebound the ball, they don't have the right players for their coach's system, and when you have both Anthony and Stoudemire on the court, your team will have no flow on the offensive end. They are ballstoppers.
The first 2 are true right now. Let's see what happens when we're not 3 games into a new season. I mean, come on Chuck it's called small sample sizes. I'm sure rebounding won't be an issue in the near future considering we have a guy who averaged 10 RPG last year. We don't have Kevin Love but it's not going to be a weakness when kinks get worked out.

I love Chuck but it's too early to jump to conclusions. I don't understand how they don't have the right players when D'antoni made his name with Nash and Amar'e in the desert. They need a PG before we see anything of what this team can do. DWTDD won't cut it as a starter.

I agree though, other than Chandler the team looks lost defensively.

And Landry just looks lost in general.