View Single Post
Old
12-30-2011, 09:54 AM
SgtJoseph

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Broad Street Elite View Post
Was anyone else as surprised as I was (other than Malkin I'd guess) when Bob stayed up to take away the top of the net when Malkin had the puck about 10 feet out from the right circle?

I can honestly say I was stunned after having watched him consistently drop into the butterfly regardless of shot type. In one single play, Bob went from "he may be an All Star caliber goalie" to yikes "This Bryz contract is gonna cost us this guy?". Not a knock about against Bryz per se, but Bob is going to grow into a monster I think.
I noticed that too, and have seen him do that more often this season which is really great to see.I really get pi$$ed when i see a goalie drop down early on angle shots, like Bob did on the 2nd goal..I see a lot of goalies do that nonsense and many of them get sniped high short side....Bob had a fine game last night, he really took the bull by the horns and competed. He could have easily fell apart after that quick goal in the 1st, but he came right back and made a few really nice saves just afterwards, and kept our club in it until our offense buried a few....I honestly thought we could have easily had 5+ goals in that game, Fleury played very well and came up big numerous times....It was a great game !

SgtJoseph is offline   Reply With Quote