View Single Post
Old
12-30-2011, 03:58 PM
Nex06

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by deeshamrock View Post
Thisfrom today's practice from LA Kings Insider:

One interesting note is that, at the moment, Darryl Sutter has the first power-play unit pulled to one end of the ice and is working with them on his own, while the assistant coaches tend to the other players. Sutter has had an active role with the power play, both in practice and on the bench during games, since he took over, but this is his most hands-on work to date

I wonder if he's putting something new in place or fine tuning. I'm hoping he's telling htem to let MR quarterback from his office or on the side wall and that those D men have to come in closer. Last night Richards threw a pass that the pointman should have nailed, but they were at the blue line...
I trust MR's IQ out there and hope he's giving input into whatever Sutter is doing today.
That lack of PP is killing this team...and with the skill they have it doesn't make sense.
Some guys around here say that it's only players' fault that PP doesn't work and that offense doesn't exist. Which leads me to believe that Sutter pulled those players away from the rest so that they don't corrupt them with their laziness. So Kompon is training the NEW first PP unit.

Nex06 is offline   Reply With Quote