View Single Post
Old
12-15-2005, 12:46 AM
Reaper45

vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to Reaper45
I haven't read any of this yet, but Jesus Christ! There is no reason why I should lose my voice in a game against the Capitals. As of right now, we are mediocre, we're like the Dodgers, start out strong lead the divison for a while then stink it up.

Our defense was atrocious tonight. Everyone of them looked bad, but Weaver stuck out in my mind the most. He's in over his head. Following him is Corvo. Sorry but the guy pinches at the wrong moment every single time!

New PP was unvailed! Whoo hoo! Sure we got two goals, but it didn't look any different to me.

Who the **** was the ref tonight making soo many ticky tack calls? I thought they were going to open the game up?

You cant fault LaBarbera for any of the goals against him. Bad defense, and numerous screens did him in tonight.

This was one of the first games where we were outhit and outworked, we need another player in there, whether it be Parros or Cowan coming back from injuries, or Kanko or Petiot getting the call up, we need a big hitter to light a fire under some of these guys *****.

JR played one of his better games as a King tonight. Hustled all over the offensive zone, and took the body quite a bit.

All in all I think AM needs to go. I'm tired of this ****.