View Single Post
Old
11-05-2003, 02:41 PM
danboulie

vCash: 500
Send a message via MSN to danboulie
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nyclaus
Audette and Perreault together is beyond me!

Last I looked, over 73% of the people on this board either wanted to see Audette in the stands, or shot at worst (kinda like that one). Now...73%! We can't be all wrong!

Any of those 27% here can defend Audette's honor? Cause he badly needs it!

Perreault: *sigh* I read another poster debating the fact that Perreault is payed to do 2 jobs (goals+faceoffs). Fine when he does'em (operating word here is fine, not good), very bad when he doesn't. Besides, his face-off % is not even a factor this year.

But to top it off, to play those 2 together! Simply ludicrous. Hello Claude? Where are you?

So in a sense I kinda agree with Plekanec (the poster) when he suggests to bring Plekanec (the player ) up with the team. At least, we'll a have better chance of winning with Plek than with Perreault or Audette.

PS: Please people, don't give me the "shop around" arguement. If you shop any of those two around you don't play'em on the same line. One thing is for sure, I know 2 defencemen who are not gonna cry when that line is shot down (Markov/Rivet - that's if you have been in quarantine for the past 2 months).
If Gainey watched the two play together, it's almost a given that he'll want those two to be split up, because they make it a ***** for their goalie when they're on the ice together.