View Single Post
Old
12-30-2011, 11:35 PM
Puckface NYR*
R.I.P. Boogyman

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by chip chipperson View Post
oh here we go, another poster that thinks he knows something about the cap because a) they know how much money wolski makes and b) read something about the cap somewhere off hand. your not a ****ing salary cap expert so don't talk to me as if your going to teach me something. not only am i sick now but i need eye drops after reading that.

avery played well in his time this year and should still be playing. he was scratched for of all people christensen. now that were healthy avery should still be with the team even if it is the 13 foward.

torts handled this wrong. 1st place or last place he handled this wrong. im very happy with 1st place but that doesn't mean i have to be happy with how he ran a guy out of here when he was playing well. some people can't get that, avery was playing well. ugh, bad job.
I'm smart enough to know that spending 2 mil on a 13th forward is a big fat waste of cap space.

But you're one of those posters that's impossible to argue with so I'm just going to quite while im ahead.