View Single Post
Old
11-05-2003, 03:11 PM
Nyclaus

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by shaolin_goon
you know what? i know that audette has never been the same since his injury. but if i was gainey or cj, i think id give them like an ultimatum, like half the season or something...hell, it's okay if they dont show up for their given chances, that will only strengthen the argument that they suck. cuz come on, nothing is given here, we may make the playoffs, and we may not. at this point it's irrelevent (or should it be) because it's only important to try to give as much time as possible before a crazed fan actually does go out and shoots them...i know theyre in a lethargie, but i also think that the system that julien is running is just not working for them, that or it really is and weve just been having a ton of bad luck. u know in most of the games, we just cant seem to put it in, we outshoot the opposition, we hit posts left and right, but it's rare we score...maybe CJ is working the wrong things. like maybe he should have sessions of sniper shooting instead of trying to work on the system
This quite dangerous IMO, there are times to go with the flow a give players the benefit of the doubt, but this time Julien must - at the very least - bench Audette for a few games just outa respect for the other players on the team who are busting their @$$ and the rooks that can do the job...I gather that a lot of other players are having slumps right now and some due to lack of effort, but just look at his +/- stats: its horrible.....and the stats (and thats a shame) don't show turnovers and who did'em.