View Single Post
Old
12-31-2011, 03:23 PM
Telos
In Dean We Trust

vCash: 424
Send a message via ICQ to Telos Send a message via AIM to Telos Send a message via MSN to Telos Send a message via Yahoo to Telos
Quote:
Originally Posted by Moses Doughty View Post
Holy stacked Batman! 3 60 point D, several 100 point caliber guys and the best goalie in the game. Have fun with that cap
I just need to find a high octane winger, but I am depleted on resources as I spent quite a bit on the defense and center position (Pronger is typically easy, but Bouwmeester took quite a substantial amount, when I was done with the deals, management was considering firing me and now all of my players have 'believes it would be a mistake for management to let the GM go' under the profiles ). One typically falls into your lap sooner or later when Ovechkin becomes tradeable, Kovalchuk sees free agency, and other etc...

I usually get Cheechoo because of his awesome contract, but he never performs up to snuff for me and usually taps out at about 50-60 points per year regardless of what I do. Both Sully and Cammy are typically a coin flip for me. sometimes they develop into top 6, 80 point players, and sometimes they remain 50 point guys. Figured I would give them a shot this time around and try to keep my wings together and develop internally.

Made sure to get Ryan to ensure success, while he may not always turn into a superstar, he is always guaranteed to become a star in the 70-80 point department at the very least.

“We still have a lot of guys who haven't scored a goal since Jesus was a baby.” - Darryl Sutter