View Single Post
Old
12-31-2011, 07:09 PM
Telos
In Dean We Trust

vCash: 102
Send a message via ICQ to Telos Send a message via AIM to Telos Send a message via MSN to Telos Send a message via Yahoo to Telos
Quote:
Originally Posted by Moses Doughty View Post
Ive actually never seen JBo do good, shouldve gone for Dion Or Pitkanen for that matter
I've had both of them before, but I can't think of a playthrough where Bouwmeester wasn't in the top 4 of the league. I can think of a few where he is #1 even. I just wanted to spice things up and have a very strong defensive and goaltending structure with a varied offensive one, kinda like with what we have today I will agree that Phaneuf is very comparable, and that Pitkanen is likely better most of the time as he turns into sheer ridiculousness as he advances, nearly every skill being in the green and my scouts in 2014 say he is capable of 100 points as a defenseman... Can't beat that Just felt like a change of pace.

I did acquire Regehr today though, someone who I have had tremendous success with in the past. Need someone to be that rock on defense after Norstrom retires.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mully12 View Post
Needz moar roster updatez!
Hah, point taken. We'll see as the season progresses...

“This is for you Kings fans wherever you may be. All the frustration and disappointment of the past is gone. The 45 year drought is over. The Los Angeles Kings are indeed the Kings of the National Hockey League. They are the 2012 Stanley Cup Champions!” - Bob Miller

Last edited by Telos: 12-31-2011 at 07:24 PM.