View Single Post
Old
12-31-2011, 09:02 PM
BigHabs

vCash: 500
I think a roster movement might be coming. Anyone watching the RDS feed see when it was showing Gautheir. His reaction on his face didn't look to happy.

Now he might always look like that. Tonight was a clear indication that the roster is falling more and more apart. Seem way out of sync. The only players throwing their weight around at the moment are Eller, Cole, Moen, Blunden, Desharnais(bless him though, given his size), Pacioretty, Gorges, Emelin and Subban. No effort really from the others.

Its getting old, tiresome, and stale. I hate to see the ripping of the team, but **** enough is enough. I am not saying tank right away. Still have plenty of time to turn around the season. Just we won't be doing it with this team.

Right now we don't have much options available as our players besides the one mentioned above don't have really any value at the moment.

I think we need a roster shakeup drastic, I know its not an over night thing, but something has to happen. I don't mean waiting for Markov, Gionta, White and such to come ack. We need someone from outside the organization that ring some life to the team. Whether its a scorer, which we need some finish back in the lineups or bringing more size and hitters to the lineup.

Wake up Gauthier lets get a refresh to the team. This team needs it you know it, the fans know, the media knows it. I know its common sense, and what makes sense usually doesn't happen in Montreal, but come on. Lets right the ship. We can't keep relying on a goalie and 3 or 4 players out of 18.

BigHabs is offline   Reply With Quote