View Single Post
Old
01-01-2012, 06:25 AM
BigHabs

vCash: 500
Powerplay and PK were great.

Group stayed healthy.

We had lots of size and grit.

Markov at the time was not an on going soap opera, though we still had our shares through the years with other situations.

Defense had much more experience leadership, this is before they all started aging.

As much as I hate this, Kovalev was actually on his game, he could change it the game in an instant.

We had a good forecheck as well, I found back then. We had more size and grit to complement the skill and insulate the skilled players.

We had guys who fought and stepped up for teammates. Not just 1 guy, we had a few. Kostopolus, Komisarek, Begin, O'Byrne, Stewart. Out of that list you have to realize as well that we had some actual tough shutdown dmen who actually cleared the net with ease making it easier for the goalies.

We overall worked as a team and were on the same page mostly night in night out. Not the same this year around. You watch the team, it just seems unorganized, missing players, alot of players trying to do it themselves trying to get the team going. Just alot of overall failure I have seen. Is it trying to get used to Cunneyworth I don't know, its just my opinion when watching the team.

BigHabs is offline   Reply With Quote