View Single Post
Old
01-01-2012, 02:04 PM
RayFIN
Registered Jets Fan

vCash: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by Adz View Post
That's even better. It's within walking distance to lots of restaurants (all the fast foods, and a couple of fern bars), and also right next to the interstate. Darfon's is a locally owned fern bar restaurant you might want to try. Ellendales is located in an old house and has very good offerings. And of course there's a Ruby Tuesday and Shoney's.

No, it's nothing like the south side of Chicago. Got lost there once...people glared at us so we got out of there ASAP! You probably won't get any looks at all unless you wear a 10 gallon hat or a 100% polyester outfit with cowboy boots. That's how we sniff out the tourists. ;-)
Actually, when a couple months ago I did some research on places to go, and the fern bar was near the to of the list. Don't recall seeing Ellendales, though, so will have to check that one out.

Haha, I bet... Good to know.

I'm not sure we are on the same page about which Hyatt, though. This is specifically the one I was talking about, and on GMaps, it didn't look like there were a lot of places walking distance.

http://nashvilleairport.place.hyatt....lace/index.jsp