View Single Post
Old
12-16-2005, 12:17 AM
funky

vCash: 500
I think everyone is rooting for Luc and Derek but everyone is also realizing we cant keep up with the Sharks, Preds, Oilers, etc. We have injected some youth this year in Brown and Cammo so calling in a rocket like Tambs may be to early. I will not shed a tear however if this is both their last years here. If we look around the NHL Hull got the hint, Moose got the hint, Yzerman is throwing hints, Marios just not magnificent and they are all players Luc's age.

As for Armstrong hes a fill in journeyman, he fights for every second of play but he is just to slow. It gives the opposition time to catch their breath when these slower players are out there. I really hope Taylor begins to build the team around speed and forcheckers.

Next year we have a few youngsters with wheels in Kanko, Tambs and Anze. Teach them to pin teams in and wear them down and we will have way more success. Keep athe Armstrongs, the Robitaille's and even the Labarbera's and we will continue to be broken down through out games.