View Single Post
Old
01-02-2012, 12:47 AM
Bauer Warrior*

vCash: 500
Okay, I concede. Rick DiPietro was an AMAZING goaltender. He was on his way to the Hall Of Fame. He was the justified face of this franchise and worth every gamble this franchise made for him. He was an amazing All-Star and an amazing Olympian. His greatness was ruined by a concussion in 2007, and obviously, most of the fans got a concussion, too, because most of them have forgotten how amazing DiPietro was. You're right. He was MUCH MUCH MUCH MUCH MUCH better than Mike Richter. After all, Mike Richter had a concussion at the end of his career, and DiPietro's came in his prime. He could have been the best goaltender ever, and it was so obvious. It's a shame that we forgot. All of the "haters", as they're called, should check their memories. There's plenty of video available. #39 on the ice, and #1 in our hearts.

And for the nimrod who wants to bust my chops for the Trottier mistake. Though, I was mistaken in terms of the time when he left his perch in the office, I did see him play for the lion's share of his career. I'd rather that be the case.