View Single Post
Old
01-02-2012, 03:30 AM
slovakiasnextone

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by alko View Post
I think, Paulovic has the best chance. When he will dominate in WJC U18 and next season will play regularly in Swedish junior league, he will be there. Maybe Török. But he must play in senior league or he must be productive in some NA junior league. Reway is still a question, if the training stuff will have in their team such a unsearchable player. Koys will be there i think in 2 years. He has time.

BTW how will look our team in next year WJC? Do you have some favorites?
It´s hard to make predictions about this kids when we don´t even know where they´ll play next year. Well, I think our coaches have the tendency to prefer bigger players for this tournament, looking at the roster only Ďaloga is under 180cm (17 at that), so that would be a problem for Koyš and Reway as well I guess. As for Paulovič, well I dunno, he´s doing well in Sweden and all, but the truth is that he hasn´t had a big impact as for example Reway did at the most recent tourney when he played with the 1994 team, so I wouldn´t even be 100% sure about him making the U18 team this year. Torok, well, we´ll see, he´s only been back about a month, but I think the WSSC results show that one of the things that the U17 teams was missing this year was him and his scoring, so hopefully he can rebound and start scoring in juniors as well.

EDIT: As for as the chances for guys like this to play against men, well, I´m starting to get pretty positive that Bokroš and co. will announce the creation of an U18 team similar to be the U20 team in January (he has kinda mentioned it afterpre-tourney game against the US talking about the USNTDP, saying that we need to start with younger players as well), so who knows where they´ll play such a team....

slovakiasnextone is offline   Reply With Quote