View Single Post
Old
01-02-2012, 09:40 AM
RandyHolt
Capitals Station

vCash: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by txpd View Post
carlson. he has suffered some sophmore slumpness, but he is the guy. he is the biggest and strongest of the 3 and he has unusually strong chem with the best defensive LD, alzner.
Interesting - but I figured you wouldn't take the bait to make your point.

So you think Carlson hands down is flat out better than Green defensively, not even close enough to mention you are not sure? Wow. He is still just a kid, leading our team in turnovers.

Is your proof because Bruce let him cut his teeth defensively last year? Do you think Alzner may have carried that pair in any way, defensively?

I have seen some signs of improvement from Carlson, but I think Green at full health has the greenhorn beat. Green is a better body checker, has better stick work, I think Green is stronger man up, and is better at reading plays. Carlson I love him but he is still getting turnovers sorted out. Green has half as many per game, and twice as many takes than your boy. Green has more hits per game.

Give Green a guy like Alzner all last year and I bet you wouldn't be so sure. I don't think you have seen the best chemistry there is to be had on our blue.

RandyHolt is offline   Reply With Quote