View Single Post
Old
01-02-2012, 11:49 AM
Whitesnake
Habs of steel

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Twi2teD View Post
If you can't see the difference between the way Sergei was acting and these "fights", then I doubt I can help you.

Sergei was a really bad example for the other players. If you allow players to be late, lackadaisical performance at practice, and general bad attitude towards coaches and players, then you are really not a good coach.
Please enlighten me. You seem to know way more from the inside than I do. A general bad attitude towards coaches and players? You mean the same attitude that made him, once in Hamilton, asked Guy Boucher to look at videos to improve himself? The same attitude that despite his lack of offense this year, makes Barry Trotz use him for 15+ minutes, a Barry Trotz who's main attribute is how hard a guy works? 'Cause once a cancer, always a cancer. Like Sean Avery. The rest of the guys needs guys that talks to them. Again, a Sergei Kostitysn who was once seen as a potential 80-point player ON THIS VERY OWN BOARD. Lackadaisical performance at practice. You mean the same type of performance Price once had and that was reported by Dany Dubé the most pro-Habs journalist out there? Late? How many times? Any players have been late that you know off? Sorry, makes no sense. They panicked the way they panicked before. And were at the wrong end EVERY SINGLE TIME.

Whitesnake is offline   Reply With Quote