View Single Post
Old
01-02-2012, 12:10 PM
Erik Estrada
One Country United!

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Twi2teD View Post
You really don't know what you are talking about then.

He was late for team bus, and I think a team meeting. This was reported, you can look it up.

There is video of Jacques Martin literally flipping out on Sergei for not paying attention at practice. Look it up.

Guy Carbonneau referred to Sergei when saying something along the lines of, "players acting like they are 10 year vets when they are rookies", back when he was coach.

When he got kicked off the ice at practice(or refused to come out, can't remember now) Price tried talking to him and Sergei shrugged him off to which Price said something like "real nice Sergei".

He threatened a bunch of times to leave to Russia even with Bob Gainey personally trying to talk sense into him and showing commitment to him.

Now all of this is public knowledge, if you were paying attention, not to mention all the "other" stuff like excessive partying, hanging out with the wrong kind of people, etc. So please tell me what can be disputed from what I said in my original post?
He was late for team bus, and I think a team meeting. This was reported, you can look it up.

-Go and look around the league how often it happens. Especially with young players.

There is video of Jacques Martin literally flipping out on Sergei for not paying attention at practice. Look it up.

-JM who was in his first pre-season camp with the Habs was upset because Sergei did a stretch-pass play in practice (didn't fit in his system of moving players up the ice together)

-During the same camp, Sergei alledgedly got in a fight with Gomez. Every observer took Gomez's side. You had the proven leader Gomez who had just been parachuted in Montreal who was laying down the law on the young locker-room cancer.

When he got kicked off the ice at practice(or refused to come out, can't remember now) Price tried talking to him and Sergei shrugged him off to which Price said something like "real nice Sergei".

He was benched during the playoffs. He was upset. Henri Richard did the same.

Erik Estrada is offline   Reply With Quote