View Single Post
Old
01-02-2012, 12:17 PM
HankyZetts
Twi2ted

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Whitesnake View Post
Please enlighten me. You seem to know way more from the inside than I do. A general bad attitude towards coaches and players?

Yes, I mentioned a bunch of things in another post that shows the disrespect he showed to his teammates, coaches and management. Would you like to pretend those things never happened?

Quote:
You mean the same attitude that made him, once in Hamilton, asked Guy Boucher to look at videos to improve himself?

Yes, I guess? I mean, I never said he was the devil and that he was bad all the time. The dude's a professional athlete, I hope he does things to help make him better.

Quote:
The same attitude that despite his lack of offense this year, makes Barry Trotz use him for 15+ minutes, a Barry Trotz who's main attribute is how hard a guy works?

Amazing what can happen when you're out to prove something. Motivation is a great thing, and not many people have it at the professional level. The kids ego got in his way in Montreal, and he became complacent. Good for him that he worked his butt off in Nashville. I'm happy for him as he is one of my favorite players in the world. And Kudos to Trotz, who may be the best coach in the world, for working with him.

Quote:
'Cause once a cancer, always a cancer. Like Sean Avery. The rest of the guys needs guys that talks to them.

No. Sean Avery is Sean Avery. People grow up at their own pace. Sergei is not a bad person (at least that's not what I'm saying) he was just a spoiled rich kid with a ton of talent and a huge ego! No room for ego when building an organization.

Quote:
Lackadaisical performance at practice. You mean the same type of performance Price once had and that was reported by Dany Dubé the most pro-Habs journalist out there?

So was that Dubes' opinion? Was Martin or the goalie coach yelling at him? Help me please, because I don't see the similarities. No one can question Prices attitude so...

Quote:
Late? How many times? Any players have been late that you know off?

At training camp? Sheesh, you'd better have a good reason. What was his again?

Quote:
They panicked the way they panicked before. And were at the wrong end EVERY SINGLE TIME.
Sorry that you feel that way, but them's the breaks. Your only option as an organization in that situation is to a)send player down to teach him a lesson and light a fire (We tried) b)Have teammates, management try and talk sense into said player (We tried) c) Let player rot in KHL(excuse term "rot", I <3 KHL) (We're better than that) d) Trade player for best you can get (We tried).

Enlightened yet? But really, point is that Subban and Sergei are in no way comparable!

HankyZetts is offline   Reply With Quote