View Single Post
Old
01-02-2012, 01:31 PM
Beerfish

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by CupofOil View Post
It's good to see Harski back up but WTF are they doing by sending Petrell down? What kind of message does that send to players when somebody who is playing well gets sent down while many others get a free pass for their shoddy play?

Also, Petrell is what he is so what is sending him down to OKC going to do for him as a player while Lander who has potential to be more is just rotting on the 4th line getting minimal minutes while playing with boneheads like Eager. I just don't get it.
I have no idea what they are doing here and what direction they are going in.

Anyway, i know that it might be a lot to ask of him right now but i would like to see Harski get a shot with RNH and Eberle on the top line to give them that physical, net presence. I think that those two played their best hockey of the year with Smyth on their line for that very reason so something like....

Hartikainen-RNH-Eberle
Hall-Horcoff-Hemsky
Smyth-Belanger-Gagner
Eager-Lander-Hordichuk
I like your idea of having Hartikainen in that top like, just the kind of player they need. As expected I hate seeing Horcoff slotted into his top two line spot. Hall doesn't deserve to be on the play killas line.

Beerfish is offline   Reply With Quote