Mid-Season Press Conference
View Single Post
01-02-2012, 12:44 PM
Hockey's Future Staff
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Lachine, Quebec
- 29 points in 39 games. -10. For a guy that is highly regarded as a good two-way player, he needs to improve defensively this season.
- 21 points in 34 games, 8 goals. Not scoring nearly enough for a sniper and his work without the puck is dreadful.
- 15 points in 29 games. Work ethic is there when he plays, but the production isn't there.
- Leads the team with 16 goals. Has really turned it on since his slow start to the season.
- 12 points in 37 games, 9 goals. Solid bottom 6 player and one of the bigger surprises of the season.
- 7 assists in 10 games with the Habs. Looks good and has helped the powerplay, defensively needs to be a bit better though.
- Habs penalty kill is 2nd best in the league. Gill is doing his job.
- Disappointment from last season's effort.
- No explanation needed here.
So yes, blame can be placed all around when it comes to the vets. For the most part, they need to be better in some or many aspects of the game.
Head of Hockey Department
View Public Profile
Shawn Wilken's albums
Find More Posts by Shawn Wilken