View Single Post
Old
01-02-2012, 04:21 PM
loudi94
Master of my Domain

vCash: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by S Bah View Post
While swimming in unknown waters one should have a thick skin possibly chain-link for the big-biters that may encircle you in Atlantic Ocean coastal islands.This advice should be heeded by all,not just novice but experts also.So goes the inevitable BS that creates an eddy about the Montreal Canadiens and resembles a toilet bowl moreso than the usual fishbowl most people have come to expect.Tiresome for a fan,I cannot imagine what it must be like for someone whose job it is working in that milieu.As a fan the obvious doesn't elude,I stand in favor of the Habs finally being able to get a draft pick and a player whose talents can overcome the useless bickering of those that could care more about winning arguments than winning Championships.Please let the team be about hockey and not politics for the next five hundred years,thus giving way to entertainment on ice instead of in a toiletbowl.For the sake of having a fanbase, for not many would say watching the disgraceful media stoked furor is worth being a fan overall.
Bear in mind that there is also no better place to play in the world when you're winning.

loudi94 is offline   Reply With Quote