View Single Post
Old
12-16-2005, 02:52 PM
Default101

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueJays
After reading many recent posts by 'Ry-Dogg' I am getting used to his minor & major inaccurracies. I won't presume anything else about him (age, vocation, etc.) other than to say that he has an obviously biased Sting viewpoint, as such he sees things through yellow-colored glasses & quite often the comments are a bit off the mark in terms of facts. Truly not meant as a personal slight Dogg, just an honest observation.
well i've seen them play about 30 times the next closes woul dbe london at somethin like 5 times so yea when it comes to junior hockey i seem to see and view my opinions based on what i've seen come from what i've watched but i posted this because they've tried twice not and got beat out by Guelph and London the last 2 times, coincidentally i've never seen a hockey game at a level higher than Junior B in another city untill tonight, so i know my opinions can be alittle biased according to what i've seen, i get to see a game in Kitchener tonight... guess who their opponents are