View Single Post
Old
01-02-2012, 11:11 PM
FlyersFan61290

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by BobbyClarkeFan16 View Post
I don't understand why Laviolette hates Couturier so much. That's what it has to be because if this is any other team, they're finding ways to get a guy like Couturier into the lineup. I don't buy the protecting Couturier bit either. This is a guy who is already one of the best penalty killers in the game and this is coming from a rookie. Yet, there's Couturier with his 7 minutes of ice time lined up with Harry Z. FFS, if Laviolette is just going to waste Couturier, then I wish they'd send him back to Drummondville.
I really don't understand it either. Lavy supposedly rewards players with ice time if they play well and benches players when they don't play well. Couturier, as you said, was good on face offs tonight and played well offensively especially along the boards. I have noticed that Briere rarely plays less then 15 min a game even though he has struggled offensively recently and as well as defensively. Like it or not players are not treated equally. I was happy to see Schenn get some PP time today.

FlyersFan61290 is offline   Reply With Quote