View Single Post
Old
01-03-2012, 12:58 AM
Panteras
perennial loser

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by h22prelude93 View Post
Abec 9's are a bit much unless you plan entering a speed-skating competition. I would say go with Abec 5's or Abec 7's tops. You're right though...Boss Swiss Bearings are definitely the way to go. And it always helps to bring your skates to your local hockey store and talk to the guys and find out which applications(wheels/spacers/bearings) best suit your needs. My opinion, don't go too soft or you might end up having to replace them much sooner than you wish. Also, you can't go wrong with Millenniums. They're pricey, but they last long and have excellent grip.
sorry but do you know what you're talking about? speed-skating competition? huh? I play with Abec 9s just fine. In fact many hockey skates come with Abec 9 bearings. My skates came with Abec 5 because they were cheap and now that I use the Abec 9 the difference in performance is very noticeable. Swiss bearings are higher performance than Abec 9's so how can you say that Swiss bearings are fine if you think A9s are for speed skating lolss

ohh btw I think you mean "bones" swiss bearings lol

Last edited by Panteras: 01-03-2012 at 01:03 AM.
Panteras is offline   Reply With Quote