View Single Post
Old
01-03-2012, 05:01 AM
h22prelude93

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Panteras View Post
sorry but do you know what you're talking about? speed-skating competition? huh? I play with Abec 9s just fine. In fact many hockey skates come with Abec 9 bearings. My skates came with Abec 5 because they were cheap and now that I use the Abec 9 the difference in performance is very noticeable. Swiss bearings are higher performance than Abec 9's so how can you say that Swiss bearings are fine if you think A9s are for speed skating lolss

ohh btw I think you mean "bones" swiss bearings lol
I've played roller hockey since I was 7 yrs old, and I'm now 25. Pretty sure I know what I'm talking about. Abec 9's may be fine for some very advanced players, but can be a bit much for beginners. I considered myself advanced, and still wouldn't go higher than an Abec 7. The idea is to go fast, but also have control. Boss Swiss Bearings or BSB's(brand name not type of bearing)are very well known here in the states and are of excellent quality. Perhaps Bones are more common where your from. Also, maybe things have changed and more younger players are using the A9's and swiss(type) bearings now, but again I wouldn't recommend them to anyone who doesn't play much. JMHO...take it or leave it.

Last edited by h22prelude93: 01-03-2012 at 05:25 AM.
h22prelude93 is offline   Reply With Quote