View Single Post
Old
01-03-2012, 09:58 AM
RayP

vCash: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by Adz View Post
I'm not really a big Pancake Pantry fan. I know, it's an institution...but I was unimpressed.

McNamara's--even if you're not a fish and chips fan now, you will be. It's THAT good. ;-) But they have other stuff, too. Steak and Biscuits, Shepherd's Pie...and it's authentic.

The lady would probably LOVE Ellendale's. It has man food and woman food, but the presentation is definitely woman food.
I will definitely have to check it out then, and as long as they have beer, I can get by. Never had steak and biscuits, but that sounds good.

Yeah, she's been pushing to go there. Would it be a pain trying to get a table there on a Friday night? Really don't want to waste time sitting and waiting for a table, unless we could at least have some drinks while waiting...?

Quote:
Originally Posted by token grinder View Post
If you saw something on Food Network, it was one of only a handful of places-Prince's Chicken (although that may have been another show), Razz was on the best thing I ate, there was a BBQ shack on Nolensville-Martins and a Italian Place-Savarinos. I know Pancake Pantry has been on either travel or FN too.
Gotcha... an thanks as well.

RayP is online now   Reply With Quote